We are committed to helping educators support students in improving attention skills that support better reading, improved focus, and executive functioning. BrainLeap’s Attention Arcade qualifies for several state and federal funding programs, and we’ve made it a little easier for you to find the right funding.
The American Rescue Plan includes $123 billion for K-12 schools. The focus is on helping schools reopen and helping students close the COVID learning gap.
What are the funding guidelines?
- $22 billion to address learning loss
- $2.6 billion to support students with disabilities
- $1.2 billion to support summer enrichment and after-school programs
How does the Attention Arcade meet the funding qualifications?
- Addresses learning loss
- Supports students with disabilities
- Supports summer enrichment and after-school programs
- Provides solutions through educational technology
- Uses evidence-based assessments